We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Using cookies for analytics helps us to understand customer behaviour on our site so that we can improve our performance and make shopping online with us an even better experience.
By using our website you are agreeing to us placing these cookies on your device and accessing them when you use our site in future.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We may use information provided to us via cookies and IP addresses to advertise similar goods or services, or other good and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
2. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
at St Margaret's Farm