Coco Loco™ Eco Wetsuit cleaner is a neutral cleaner & deodoriser which contains natural eucalyptus oil. This product is the perfect size to throw in the back of the car, board bag or suitcase ready to use after your activities.
- Cleans & deodorises all neoprene - Wetsuit, wetsuit boots, gloves, vests & hoods
- Delicate & Effective formula, which is safe for you & your kit.
- Bio-degradable & non-toxic
- Contains organic live cultures that breakdown bacteria which causes odour
- Eucalyptus oil smells great & is a natural cleaning agent
- Cleaning increases the lifespan of your kit. Helping to retain flexibility, cracking & tearing
- Removes salt, chlorine & organic residues from neoprene.
- Easy to use
Wipeout bad smells with Coco Loco™ Eco Wetsuit cleaner & deodoriser. No more excuses for smelly, dirty wetsuits & kit, with our easy to use formula. It is effective to use on your wetsuit boots, wetsuit and all of your other neoprene kit.
How to clean your wetsuit and remove bad smells:
- Add a few caps full of solution (50ml) to a bucket, a bath or a container of water*
- Submerge your wetsuit, boots, gloves & hood for 5 minutes
- Hang your suit to drip dry
- We recommend cleaning your suit after every use, to help increase the life span of your suit & maintain a clean & fresh suit.
- *Add more solution for dirtier suits or stronger odour problems - or can be applied directly to problem areas.