INDOOR MOULD & MILDEW TREATMENT
Bleach and chlorine free Mould and Mildew Treatment can be used on tiles, kitchens, bathrooms, windows and even synthetic and wool carpets and upholstery.
Our indoor mould treatment formula is designed to reactivate for long lasting mould and mildew protection. It is safe for use throughout the home whilst tackling stubborn mould and mildew.
Spray onto the affected area. Agitate and remove with a cloth or sponge. For stubborn mould and mildew, leave the treatment to work for a few minutes before scrubbing and rinsing.
It is important to pretest sensitive areas (such as wool carpets and upholstery) before use. Spot test in an inconspicuous area for any colour changes or chemical reaction.