- Removes stubborn pet smells, dirt and stains from carpets, rugs & upholstery
- Tough on heavy soiling, stains and odours
- High dilution rate makes our product last 13 times longer than alternative pet carpet shampoo solutions
- Non-toxic, professional standard solution safe for your pets and your family home
- Can be used in any extraction machine including Vax, Bissell & Rug Doctor
- Gentle on delicate fabrics including wool
- Deep cleans into carpet pile to remove fur oils, faeces & urine
Pet Carpet Cleaner has a reactivating odour treatment to tackle pet odours deep into the carpet pile. It continues to work so that pet smells don’t reappear, leaving behind a Blackberry & Fig fragrance.
Our biodegradable formula is tough on pet smells, dirt and stains but gentle on fabrics. This product can be used on all carpet types including wool, as well as upholstery & rugs that are machine-cleanable.
The high dilution rate of our Pet Carpet Cleaner makes it last up to 13 times longer than alternative carpet washer products. Making sure you’re ready to clean up any mess quickly, easily and to a professional standard.
Pet Carpet Cleaner solution is safe for use in any carpet cleaning machine, including Vax, Bissell and Rug Doctor. Just follow the dilution rates provided for the best carpet clean.
Clean, deodorise and stain remove in one non-toxic, professional standard formula.
Carpet Cleaning Shampoo Dilution Rates
Our carpet cleaning shampoo solutions are suitable for all professional, domestic & rental carpet cleaner machines / carpet steam cleaners.
Including Vax, Bissell, Karcher, MAXVAC, Hoover, Henry, Draper, Prochem, Rug Doctor and any other carpet extraction cleaning machine.
For a Carpet cleaner machine with 1 tank:
Machines with 1 tank for both water and carpet shampoo, use 10ml of Clean & Deodorise with every 1 Litre of clean, warm water.
For a Carpet cleaner machine with 2 tanks:
Machines with separate tanks for clean water and cleaning solution, dilute Clean & Deodorise 50:50 in the solution tank e.g. fill up the tank halfway with water and the rest with Clean & Deodorise
Pro Tip - Use warm fresh water, this will help give an effective professional standard clean, as it will help the solution break down soiling easier.
In The Trade?
Request A Trade Account For Access To Our Special Trade Pricing.
Already Have An Account? Simply Log In!