- Professional Standard Protective Gauntlet Gloves
- Provides Protection Against Chemicals, Germs & Heat
- Wear When Soaking Removable Oven Parts in a Professional Oven Cleaning Dip Tank
- Pair of Fully Coated PVC Dip Gloves
- Abrasion Protection for Whole Forearm
- Waterproof Coating Repels Oil, Grease & Non-Corrosive Liquids
- Conforms to BS EN 388:2016 4-1-3-1-X
- Cotton Liner for Comfort
- 450mm Length to Protect up to Elbows
- One Size Fits All
A pair of gauntlet gloves is essential for professional oven cleaners using a heated dip tank. All of our Oven Cleaning Solutions are non-caustic so your hands are safe against harsh chemicals, but these Gauntlet 450mm gloves protect against the boiling water, grease and oils from your tank.
If you’re not using our products, but use caustic solutions instead, these fully dipped PVC gloves will protect your hands and forearms from burning. The water proof coating repels oils, grease and non-corrosive liquids so that you can clean effectively whilst protecting yourself.
Cotton lined for ultimate comfort, 1 pair lasts a long time for cost-effective professional cleaning.