- 5L Of UPVC PVCU & Conservatory Cleaner & Restorer – Powerful Cleaning Solution To Restore Your UPVC Surfaces Back To A Clean White Finish
- Dilutes To Make 500L Of Cleaning Formula - Highly Concentrated Cleaner Solution For Cost Effectiveness
- Use On All Plastic, PVC, UPVC & PVCU Inside & Outside – Clean Conservatory Panels, Roof, Doors, Window Frames, Fascias & Garden Furniture
- Professional Cleaning Formula Effectively Breaks Down Tough Muck, Grime & Staining – Restoring Your Conservatory & UPVC Back To A Clean Much Free Finish
- No Toxic Fumes & Solvent-free, Safe To Use In Your Family Home
- Gentle But Effective Non-Scratching Compound Safely Removes Dirt, Mould & Weathering
- Quick & Easy To Use For A Safe Professional Deep Clean
Conservatory & UPVC Cleaner is an eco-friendly, effective solution that makes the task of exterior cleaning easier and safer. This formula breaks down mud, dirt, grime, bird poo and residue from conservatory roofs, UPVC panels, window frames and doors, ready for rinsing away.
Conservatories & UPVC frames become weathered with ingrained dirt and grime throughout the year. Regularly cleaning with our effective, safe solution maintains your home exterior by keeping UPVC white and clean.
Moss, algae and bird poo collect on conservatory roofs proving difficult to remove. With our 5 Litre bottle you’ll get 500 Litres of diluted solution to clean as often as you need to keep the conservatory roof clean and clear.
Dilute Conservatory Cleaner into a bucket or garden sprayer at 100 parts water to 1 part solution. That’s 10ml of Conservatory Cleaner to every 1 Litre of clean, warm water. For heavy soiling use a stronger dilution at 20 to 1 – 50ml of solution per Litre of water. Apply the diluted solution over the surface and agitate with a brush or sponge. Rinse away with clean water.
For heavy duty cleaning of UPVC frames, try our UPVC Paste too.
Really good stuff, conservatory came up really well. Fantastic product!
Got this via amazon and it did a great job on my conservatory roof even with several years of accumulated pigeon poop, cleaned it first time.
Used it for the first time yesterday worked a treat