- Pet Stain & Odour Remover – 2-In-1 Powerful, Professional Cleaner to Remove Stubborn Pet Stains & Urine in One Cleaning Solution
- Powerful Carpet Cleaner Breaks Down Stubborn Pet Stains & Odours at the Source, Effectively Removing Stains Whilst Deodorising at the Same Time
- Biodegradable Formula to Use on Delicate Fibres including Wool, Carpets, Rugs, Upholstery, Cushions, Sofas, Pet Bedding, Car Interior & all Different Types of Fabrics
- Eliminate Odours, Urine & Lingering Smells – Helping to Prevent Repeat Marking Whilst Leave a Pleasant Spring Fresh Fragrance
- Use as a Carpet Spot Cleaner to Remove Dog & Cat Urine, Food Stains, Vomit, Faeces, Animal Marks & All Types of Pet Mess Staining
- pH Neutral Easy to Use Formula Used By 1000's Of Professional Carpet Cleaners Daily
- Alternative Use - Remove Other Stains & Bad Smells From Wine, Coffee, Pen, Mud, Chocolate, Sauce, Spillages, Milk & More
Pet Pro Stain & Odour Remover is our go to carpet stain remover to have on hand, ready for any accidents, pet messes and spillages throughout the home. Whilst removing stains, our carpet stain cleaner deodorises too, making sure that no bad smell is left behind. It tackles stubborn stains deep into the carpet pile to return fibres back to their original colour, with a spring fresh fragrance.
Messy children, pets, and accidents can make maintaining clean carpets and sofas a real challenge. Our professional standard formula is suitable for any water-based stain, from alcoholic beverage spills, pet urine and mud prints, to tv dinner accidents & melted chocolate stains. It makes cleaning up after any mess and stain, easy and fuss free.
Pet Pro Stain & Odour Remover is pet safe, non-toxic and safe for use on delicate fibres including wool. With our effective and easy carpet spotter spray solution, stains can be removed with little fuss.
Spray Stain Remover directly onto the spot or stain. Lightly agitate with a cloth or soft carpet brush, before blotting with a damp cloth. Use as often as required on carpets, rugs & upholstery. Always patch test before use. Some old stains may be permanent, especially if previous attempts to remove them have been made.
I was a bit chary about using this on my antique oriental rug but my dog had left a bright yellow stain when he was sick on it. I followed the easy to understand instructions carefully and amazingly, the stain simply vanished. The rug itself was left in great condition. A great product!
This little spray is a god send with messy kids and pets,a bottle goes a long long way