- 5 Litres of Leather Conditioner for Deep Conditioning, Restoring & Protecting with Odour Neutraliser For all Types of Leather Vinyl & Faux – Use on Sofas & Armchairs, Bags, Car Seats & Interior, Shoes, Jackets, Horse Tack & Saddles
- Powerful Professional Leather Condition Solution to Deeply Penetrate Leather to Nourish, Protect & Restore Dry & Old Leather. The Solution Moisturises Leather to Keep it Supple & Soft
- Non-Toxic & Biodegradable Formula for Safe Use at Home to Preserve & Enhance Leather – Does Not Contain Solvents, Abrasives Or Nasty Chemicals
- Added Deodoriser Removes Bad Odour From Leather Whilst Reviving & Restoring a Mid Sheen New Looking Finish – Neutralise Bad Pet Smells, Spillages, Leather Odours
- Protective Leather Treatment to Help Prevent Scratches & Damage - Maintain a Clean, Soft & Supple, Odour Free Leather. Not Suitable for Nubuck, Aniline or Napped Leather.
- Used By 1000's of Professionals Daily for Trusted Clean & Conditioned Results
- Never Tested on Animals – Safe Vegan Formula to Use in & Around Your Family Home & Clothing Items
- Easy to Use Effective Cleaner, Ready to Use Solution to Add to Your Leather Cleaning Kit With Cleaner & Balm
- Trade Size for Cost Effective Professional Leather Care Solution
Leather Conditioner with Deodoriser is a thick cream conditioning treatment for leather such as sofas, leather chairs, leather shoes, bags and horse tack. Nourish, restore and prolong the life of leather items by using Leather Conditioner after cleaning.
Deodorisers work to neutralise bad odours such as cat and dog odours and food spillages, leaving a fresh floral fragrance. Whilst conditioners make leather supple, preventing cracking, scratching and damage from wear and tear.
This Leather Conditioning Cream is ready to use. Just a small amount is required to achieve professionally clean and conditioned results. This solution is used and trusted by professionals as part of a deep cleaning and conditioning treatment in customers’ homes.
Leather Conditioner can be used on both old and new leathers of any colour. The cream does not affect the colouring, and does not contain abrasives or harsh solvents.
Apply a small amount of Leather Conditioner to a clean microfibre cloth. Buff into the leather in circular motions, allowing it to soak in and dry completely.
Our Leather Products are safe to use on all sealed leathers. Not suitable for unsealed leathers such as nubuck, aniline and suede. Always patch test in an inconspicuous area before using all over if in any doubt.