- Concentrated cost effective 5 Litres solution makes 500 Litres of diluted product
- Reactivating odour neutralisers remove pet smells, urine, poo & vomit
- Alternative solution for any carpet cleaner machine including Vax, Bissell and Rug Doctor
- Never tested on animals – non-toxic formula safe for pets & your family home
- Cuts through fur & hair oils trapped on carpet, rug & upholstery fibres
- Cleans, deodorises and stain removes in one biodegradable formula with geranium & chamomile fragrance
- Safe on all carpets including wool
Dirtbusters Pet Carpet Cleaner is a unique deep cleaning formula. It contains a powerful reactivating odour treatment that targets and removes cat & dog urine, faeces and all other pet odours.
Pet Carpet Shampoo is tough on heavy soiling, stain removal and eliminating odours, but does not contain harmful chemicals. Safe for your pets and your family home.
Our unique formula is highly concentrated, it lasts up to 13 times longer than alternative carpet shampoo solutions. Saving money and time, so that you can enjoy spending more time with your family pets rather than cleaning up their mess.
Our carpet cleaner solutions are suitable for any carpet shampooer or carpet steam cleaning machine, including Vax, Bissell and Rug Doctor. Follow the dilution rates below.
Clean, deodorise and stain remove in one non-toxic, professional standard formula.
Carpet Cleaning Shampoo Dilution Rates
Our carpet cleaning shampoo solutions are suitable for all professional, domestic & rental carpet cleaner machines / carpet steam cleaners.
Including Vax, Bissell, Karcher, MAXVAC, Hoover, Henry, Draper, Prochem, Rug Doctor and any other carpet extraction cleaning machine.
For a Carpet cleaner machine with 1 tank:
Machines with 1 tank for both water and carpet shampoo, use 10ml of Clean & Deodorise with every 1 Litre of clean, warm water.
For a Carpet cleaner machine with 2 tanks:
Machines with separate tanks for clean water and cleaning solution, dilute Clean & Deodorise 50:50 in the solution tank e.g. fill up the tank halfway with water and the rest with Clean & Deodorise
Pro Tip - Use warm fresh water, this will help give an effective professional standard clean, as it will help the solution break down soiling easier.
In The Trade?
Request A Trade Account For Access To Our Special Trade Pricing.
Already Have An Account? Simply Log In!