- 5 Litres of Highly Concentrated Pro Carpet Cleaner Spray: Dilutes to Make 200 Litres of Pre Spray Solution
- pH 9.6 Alkaline Solution for Cleaning Soiled Natural & Synthetic Carpets
- Biodegradable & Fragrance-Free Carpet Pre Treatment Spray
- Micro-splitting Technology Releases Bonded Dirt, Stains & Soiling from Carpet Fibres for a Deeper Pro Clean
- Used By 1000's Of Professional Carpet Cleaning Companies Daily for a Trusted Pro Deep Clean
- Makes Extraction Carpet Machine Cleaning More Effective
- Follow with any of our Carpet Shampoos
Pre-Spray No.2 is our medium pre-clean treatment for carpets, designed to break down bonded dirt, soiling, stains and grease for easy removal.
This carpet cleaner solution is higher on the pH scale than Pre-Spray No.1, and can be used for dirtier fabrics & fibres throughout your home. It’s tough on dirt and stains but gentle enough to use on natural fibres and synthetic carpets.
We recommend using a Pre-Spray before any carpet shampoo solution for an effective, easy and deeper clean. A professional standard solution that’s safe for your family home.
Dilute 25ml per litre for general cleaning, or 50ml per litre for heavier soiling. Spray all over the area to be cleaned, agitate with a carpet brush, and follow with your favourite carpet shampoo solution such as Clean & Deodorise or Clean & Protect.
Pro Tip: For best results, machine clean carpets straight after applying the Pre Spray treatment, no drying time in between is required.
I’ve used a few different pre spray brands and dirtbusters iv used no1 and now trying no2 and it works great and can’t complain about the price as others if used have been more expensive but dirtbusters works just as good think I found one to stick with as I do a lot off carpets 7 days a week for work 👍
Love this product, cleans really well. Not very fragrant so I add some zoflora to it. Works really well on wool carpet.
Removed dog urine stain from carpet. Works very well.
I love the smell of this and it lifts the most stubborn marks before washing.