- Van Mounted Electric-powered twin element dip tank
- Professional oven cleaning tank helps you clean to a professional standard
- Design patented, unique tank made from 2mm, 204 grade stainless steel
- Double skinned, fully insulated and sealed to retain heat
- Stays hot for the majority of the day
- 1 year warranty included
- Waterproof connector & RCD plugs + 15 metres of extension cable
- 2 x 3Kw elements heat the tank to a high temperature
- 2 x 28mm locking gate valve & flexible drainpipe for easy draining
- Holds up to 40 Litres
- CE certified & PAT tested
- Adjustable feet for uneven parking
*Please note that these tanks are made to order. Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. Once your order is placed, we will be in contact to confirm your order & delivery.
Using a professional oven cleaning dip tank makes cleaning quicker and improves cleaning standards. Removable oven parts such as racks, trays, self-clean liners, hob rings and pan supports can be cleaned effectively. The heat from the tank along with our non-caustic dip tank chemicals, break down the grease, fat, oils and grime with ease. Simply wipe away the dirt and residue after soaking.
Our Electric Van Mounted tank heats up efficiently and retains its heat for most of the day. The tank is double skinned and fully insulated with a neoprene seal & toggle latches for safe transportation.
We made our tanks with stainless steel so that they can heat to a higher temperature than plastic tanks. A thermostat keeps the temperature at 90-100 degrees.
This tank has a perforated base covering the elements, which is fully removable for easy cleaning. A steam valve allows excess steam and pressure to be released.
All electric tanks are CE certified and fully PAT tested for safety and legal requirements, with 1 year warranty included.
Tank measurements: 90cm (L) x 61cm (W) x 46cm (D)
Delivery for this tank is on a pallet, the price will be calculated at the checkout. For non-mainland UK please contact us for delivery prices.
If you have any questions about this tank, please get in contact email@example.com or 01304 826607