- Full Stove Cleaning Kit to clean & restore your fireplace
- Contains Stove Cleaning Spray, Stove Glass Paste & black Stove Polish
- Clean & polish wood burner glass and log burner exterior
- Non-toxic, fume & odour free solutions safe for your family home
- No down time after cleaning – light your fire straight away
- Use throughout the year to keep your log burner & multi-fuel stoves clean, with a complete black polished finish
- Stove Glass Cleaner Paste 500ml removes stubborn ash, carbon and black soot
- Stove Cleaner Spray 750ml removes dust and dirt from stove exterior
- Stove Polish 250ml restores a complete black finish with a soft sheen
Our Stove Cleaning Kit contains all three of our best selling products in our stove cleaning range to completely clean & restore your wood burning stove.
All three products are non-toxic and fume-free. This makes it safe to light your fire straight away, without having to worry about toxic fumes and odours.
Stove Cleaner Spray cleans dust, dirt and ash from log burner exterior. Stove Glass Cleaner paste is tough on carbon, ash, soot, finger prints and general dirt. Stove Polish makes black stove exterior look like new again, covering faded patches, rust and marks.
Our Stove Cleaning Kit is used and trusted by professional stove installers, showrooms and cleaners to achieve a professional standard clean & polish. This kit makes maintaining your log burner, multi-fuel stove, fire surrounds and fireplaces easy and safe.
Spray Stove Cleaner onto the surface of the stove or fire surround exterior. Wipe clean with a microfibre cloth.
Apply Stove Cleaning Paste with a non-scratch pad. Work in circular motions all over the glass. Leave to work for up to 10 minutes before rinsing off with clean, warm water and a microfibre cloth. Buff dry with a dry cloth.
Apply Stove Polish wearing Gloves to avoid staining hands. Add a small amount of Polish to a microfibre cloth. Apply all over the surface in thin layers and circular motions. Light the fire to allow Stove Polish to bond to the surface, or leave to air dry before applying additional layers if required.
For further instructions on how to clean your stove, head to our blog post here.
Arrived quickly, everything you need to clean your log burner
I have a multi-fuel burner from the last house owner. It's around 6 years old and really needs a good clean. We have been looking around until we find Dirtbusters. The set is brilliant to provide all you need in shell cleaning, glass cleaning and polish. It gives a substantial uplift to the burner just spending a few hours doing the cleaning. Just a little hint to apply the polish by brush as advised by others which saved all the hassles.
And merit to Royal Mail too, I placed order at Friday afternoon and get it in Saturday morning. Brilliant.
I haven’t used it yet since we have overseas visitors currently, but I am excited to get going on the two wood burners in our 500 yr old cottage! Everything arrived quickly & the packaging was fabulous! My husband added some car cleaning products & everything was individually sealed so any spills would spoil the order. Hope it works as well as it looks!