- Stove Glass Cleaner Paste - an abrasive but non-scratching formula
- Effectively removes burnt on soot, carbon, ash, dirt and tar from stove glass
- Fume & odour free – light your fire straight after cleaning
- Use on any fire glass in stoves, wood burners, multi fuel stoves & log burners
- No toxic fumes, non-caustic safe solution for your family home
- Dissolves dirt, burnt on carbon & ash easily
- Keep wood burner glass doors clean & clear so you can see your cosy fire
- Used by stove installers & cleaners
Black soot and carbon easily build up on log burner & stove glass, restricting your view of the fire within. Stove Glass Cleaner Paste restores log burner glass, leaving it clean and clear. Our unique, non-toxic formula removes stubborn ash, carbon, black soot and deposits from stove glass with ease.
The stove glass cleaning solution contains abrasive but non-scratching compounds that break down and dissolve carbon and dirt without harsh chemicals. It makes cleaning your wood-burning stove quicker, easier & safer.
We create non-caustic products that are safe for your family home and safer for the environment. This Stove Glass Paste is completely fume and odour free meaning there is absolutely no down time. Light your fire straight after cleaning with our professional standard cleaning paste.
Used and trusted by professional stove installers, showrooms & cleaners.
Apply Stove Cleaning Paste with a non-scratch pad. Work in circular motions all over the glass. Leave to work for up to 10 minutes before rinsing off with clean, warm water and a microfibre cloth. Buff dry with a dry cloth.
Without doubt the product is excellent. It removes soot and burn marks from our stove very easily. My only criticism is the plastic pot. The lid just won't go back on properly - the threads are useless!
Tried most products this really works with no effort what’s not to like
Effective at removing tar from glass of wood stove. If tar cover is thick, then several coats needed, with interval between each. Still learning to use stove and how to avoid accumulation of tar. I'm happy with the product.
It works reasonable well if put on wet and left for ten min's and wipe off using a wet sponge.
Excellent product. The best we have found for cleaning glass on the woodburner. Will definitely order again.