- Pre wash carpet cleaner spray
- Alkaline solution for treating heavily soiled synthetic carpets
- Makes carpet shampooer machine cleaning even easier
- Deep cleans carpets to a professional standard
- Breaks down bonded dirt, stains and heavy soiling from carpets fibres for easy removal
- Cuts through thick grease
- Used by professional carpet cleaners throughout the UK & Europe
Pre Spray No.3 is our strongest pre-treatment solution that breaks down thick bonded dirt and grease from synthetic carpets. This solution is alkaline with a high pH and is best on areas with heavy traffic, such as walkways and hallways.
Ideal for thick grease and dirt in your home, and for professional cleaning in restaurants, bars and offices. Micro-splitters make carpet machine cleaning with a carpet shampooer even easier, as soiling is released ready for extraction.
As this is a high alkaline solution, balancing pH with an acidic rinse is often required. Use our Citrus Rinse to balance out the carpet pH level and remove any brown colouring.
Dilute 25ml per litre for general cleaning, or 50ml per litre for heavier soiling. Spray all over the area to be cleaned, agitate with a carpet/upholstery brush, and follow with your favourite carpet shampoo solution such as Citrus Rinse or Clean & Deodorise.
It is advised to pre-test on an inconspicuous area before use.
In The Trade?
Request A Trade Account For Access To Our Special Trade Pricing.
Already Have An Account? Simply Log In!