- Reactivating enzymes target odours & urine even after cleaning
- Removes urine, poo, vomit and strong pet smells from carpets, rugs, upholstery & hard surfaces
- Use in a carpet cleaning machine or by hand to target unwanted odours
- High dilution rate makes it long lasting and cost-effective
- Safe for your family home & pets
- Mix with our other carpet shampoos for an extra odour treatment
- Tackles odours deep into the carpet pile
- Use as often as needed to remove bad odours
Odour & Urine Neutraliser removes unwanted odours such as urine, vomit, faeces and strong pet smells. It targets odours deep into the carpet pile and continues working to prevent smells returning.
Our deodoriser remover is tough on odours and urine but gentle on fibres including wool & stain-resistant carpets. As well as odour neutralising, this product has gentle cleaning properties to lift dirt and stains whilst it tackles unwanted smells.
For use by hand: dilute 5:1 (1 part Odour & Urine Neutraliser to 5 parts water e.g. 100ml solution to 500ml warm water) in a spray bottle and apply directly on the affected area. Use enough solution to let it soak into the fibres as the problem odour has sunk in. Extract with water in an extraction cleaning machine or by hand with a cloth. Leave for 1-2 hours for very bad odours.
For use in a machine: dilute 10 ml per liter of warm water in a machine with 1 tank. Or dilute 50:50 with water in a machine with two tanks (one for clean water and the other for solution) e.g. fill the tank up halfway with water and the rest with Odour & Urine Neutraliser.
For use with Clean & Deodorise, Pet Carpet Cleaner or Clean & Protect: add 1 capful of Odour & Urine Neutraliser treatment to your choice of diluted shampoo solution.
In The Trade?
Request A Trade Account For Access To Our Special Trade Pricing.
Already Have An Account? Simply Log In!