- 500ml Of Leather Conditioner for Deep Conditioning, Restoring & Protecting with Odour Neutraliser For All Types Of Leather Vinyl & Faux – Use on Sofas & Armchairs, Bags, Car Seats & Interior, Shoes, Jackets, Horse Tack & Saddles
- Powerful Professional Leather Condition Solution to Deeply Penetrate Leather to Nourish, Protect & Restore Dry & Old Leather. The Solution Moisturises Leather to Keep it Supple & Soft
- Non-Toxic & Biodegradable Formula for Safe Use at Home to Preserve & Enhance Leather – Does not Contain Solvents, Abrasives or Nasty Chemicals
- Added Deodoriser Removes Bad Odour From Leather Whilst Reviving & Restoring a Mid Sheen New Looking Finish – Neutralise Bad Pet Smells, Spillages & Leather Odours
- Protective Leather Treatment to Help Prevent Scratches & Damage - Maintain a Clean, Soft & Supple, Odour Free Leather. Not Suitable for Nubuck, Aniline or Napped Leather
Leather Conditioner with Deodoriser is a thick conditioning cream for use on all sealed leathers. Use Leather Conditioner after cleaning to keep leather supple, preventing cracks, scratches and dirt build up.
Our formula is pH neutral and safe to use on leather both old and new to maintain its quality. Whether its bags, boots, belts, sofas or armchairs, Leather Conditioner with Deodoriser makes treating your leather items safe and easy.
Deodorisers neutralise bad odours such as pet smells, food & drink spillages and strong leather smells. Bad smells are replaced with a floral fragrance. Leather looks, feels and smells like new with a soft, conditioned sheen.
This cost-effective 500ml bottle provides multiple applications, so that you can keep leather conditioned and protected whenever you need.
Use Leather Conditioner after cleaning with Leather Cleaner with Deodoriser for best results.
Apply a small amount of Leather Conditioner to a clean microfibre cloth. Buff into the leather in circular motions, allowing it to soak in and dry completely.
Our Leather Products are safe to use on all sealed leathers. Not suitable for unsealed leathers such as nubuck, aniline and suede. Always patch test in an inconspicuous area before using all over if in any doubt.