- Non-scratching, abrasive Stainless Steel Cleaning Paste
- Safe on all stainless steel surfaces & aluminium
- Removes stubborn dirt, water marks, grime, fat and burnt on food with ease
- Use on stainless steel ovens, hobs, aluminium hob rings, splash backs & sinks
- Non-caustic formula for safe, professional standard cleaning
- Effective and safest way to deep clean stainless steel
Stainless Steel Cleaning Paste is a safe, abrasive but non-scratching paste formula for cleaning any stainless steel surface. The non-caustic solution is safe on delicate steel as well as aluminium, so you can clean effectively with ease.
Stainless steel cleaning with our paste lifts grease, carbon, water marks and general dirt without scratching the surface.
Clean steel on hobs, ovens, sinks, extractor hoods and splash backs using our Stainless Steel Cleaning Paste. It leaves a clean, streak-free surface.
Apply Stainless Steel Paste using a non-scratch pad, work into the affected area in circular motions. Rinse away the dirt, debris and excess product with a clean cloth. For badly burnt on carbon and dirt, leave to work for up to 10 minutes before rinsing off.
Pro Tip: When cleaning a stainless steel electric hob, heat the hob rings up to a low temperature before turning off and applying the paste. This helps to soften any burnt on carbon.
I used this to attempt to clean a stainless steel oven. It has worked after a fashion, but has taken a few days and lots of persistence. It smells like it is lemonjuice and sodium bicarbonate.
In The Trade?
Request A Trade Account For Access To Our Special Trade Pricing.
Already Have An Account? Simply Log In!