- Plastic free dissolvable sachets
- 50g large dose organic waste tank treatment powder
- The perfect dose in 1 sachet
- Natural bacteria strains digest solids
- Plant extracts eliminate odours with every flush
- Non-toxic, organic & biodegradable chemical toilet fluid alternative
- Suitable for any chemical waste tank including caravan cassette toilets, porta loos, coaches & trains
- Available in 6 or 12 sachets
Caravan Waste Tank Treatment sachets are organic, biodegradable dissolvable sachets for caravan waste tanks. Our heavy-duty treatment contains natural bacteria and enzymes to break down solids for easy disposal. Plant extracts keep caravan and porta loo toilet waste tanks odour free.
Organic waste tank treatment powder is enclosed in a dissolvable, plastic free sachet bag. 50g of powder in every sachet for the perfect dose.
Biological components make our caravan toilet treatment powder safe in all chemical toilets & septic tanks.
Dissolve 1 powder sachet (including the dissolvable sachet bag) into the empty toilet waste tank, add 1-2 Litres of clean water. Leave in the tank to deodorise & digest organic matter with every flush. Use after every waste disposal.
Don’t use bleach or other disinfectants for at least 1 hour before treatment.