- 3-in-1 shampoo – clean deodorise and remove stubborn stains
- Concentrated liquid with high dilution rate – 10 ml per litre
- Cost effective Vax & Bissell Carpet Cleaner alternative – 5 Litres of our solution lasts up to 13 times longer
- Professional standard deep cleaning product – used and approved by professional cleaners
- Low pH makes this product wool safe and gentle on even stain-resistant fibres
- Biodegradable safe solution for carpets, rugs & upholstery
- Odour treatment removes urine, poo, vomit, cigarette smoke and unwanted odours
- Low foaming & self-neutralising
Clean and Deodorise Berry Fresh is a low pH formula designed to clean carpets, rugs and upholstery. It is gentle on carpet fibres and fabrics but tough on stains, odours and dirt.
With just 5 Litres of Clean & Deodorise concentrated carpet shampoo solution you will have 500 Litres of diluted product. Only a small amount of our product is required to achieve a professional standard clean.
Berry fresh Carpet Cleaner shampoo is a 3-in-1 formula. It cleans, deodorises and stain removes in one application. Our carpet cleaners are suitable for all wet system carpet cleaning extraction machines and carpet steam cleaners, including Vax, Bissell, Karcher, MAXVAC, Hoover and Rug Doctor.
Clean & Deodorise makes carpet cleaning in your home safer & easier without compromising on cleaning results.
Carpet Cleaning Shampoo Dilution Rates
Our carpet cleaning shampoo solutions are suitable for all professional, domestic & rental carpet cleaner machines / carpet steam cleaners.
Including Vax, Bissell, Karcher, MAXVAC, Hoover, Henry, Draper, Prochem, Rug Doctor and any other carpet extraction cleaning machine.
For a Carpet cleaner machine with 1 tank:
Machines with 1 tank for both water and carpet shampoo, use 10ml of Clean & Deodorise with every 1 Litre of clean, warm water.
For a Carpet cleaner machine with 2 tanks:
Machines with separate tanks for clean water and cleaning solution, dilute Clean & Deodorise 50:50 in the solution tank e.g. fill up the tank halfway with water and the rest with Clean & Deodorise
Pro Tip - Use warm fresh water, this will help give an effective professional standard clean, as it will help the solution break down soiling easier.
In The Trade?
Request A Trade Account For Access To Our Special Trade Pricing.
Already Have An Account? Simply Log In!