- Deep conditions, protects and restores leather
- Leather conditioner balm with natural waxes and lavender essential oils
- Provides a waterproofing treatment on leather jackets, bags and boots
- Use on sealed leather of any colour such as leather sofas, armchairs, purses and car seats
- Cost-effective 150g tin for multiple applications
- Contains natural waxes & fragrance
- Palm Oil free formula
- Use as the final step to deep clean & restore leather
- Repels dirt & water, maintaining supple, conditioned leather
Leather Balm with Lavender Oil is a deep conditioning treatment to keep leather supple, soft and protected. Repel dirt & water with natural waxes and balms with a fresh lavender fragrance.
Leather Balm sinks deep into leather to keep it conditioned, preventing cracking from dryness, build-up of dirt and prolonging the life of leather items.
Use as often as you need to restore and protect leather such as sofas, armchairs, bags, belts and boots. Use this balm on its own or after cleaning and conditioning with our Leather Cleaner & Conditioner products for a deep, professional standard clean.
150g’s of Leather Balm provides multiple applications on your leather belongings. Making this balm cost-effective as well as being safe for your family home.
Use a soft cloth such as a microfibre to swirl around the top of the balm. Use a small amount on, working the wax into the leather in circular motions. Continue buffing until the balm has been absorbed and the leather is supple.
Best used after using Leather Cleaner & Conditioner.
Safe to use on all sealed leathers. Not suitable for unsealed leathers such as nubuck, aniline and suede. Always patch test in an inconspicuous area before using all over if in any doubt.