- Leather And Conditioner With Protective Sandalwood Balm Cleaning Care Kit – Includes 2x500ml Bottles Of Leather Cleaner Spray & Leather Conditioning Cream, And A 150g Tin Of Protective Leather Balm
- Use Leather Car Kit For Deep Cleaning, Conditioning, Restoring & Protecting. For All Types Of Leather Vinyl & Faux – Use On Sofas & Armchairs, Bags, Car Seats & Interior, Shoes, Jackets, Horse Tack & Saddles
- Powerful Professional Leather Cleaner To Remove All Types Of Dirt & Stains Whilst Deodorising Bad Odours From All Types Of Soiling Such As Pet Mess, Spillages, Mud & Accidents
- Nourishing Leather Conditioner Deeply Penetrates Leather To Nourish & Restore Dry & Old Leather. The Conditioning Treatment Moisturizes Leather To Keep It Supple & Soft
- Protective Leather Balsam Treatment Leaves A Protecting Barrier To Help Prevent Scratches & Repel Dirt - Maintain A Clean, Soft & Supple Leather Finish
- Non-Toxic & Biodegradable Formula For Safe Use At Home To Preserve & Enhance Leather – Contains No Solvents, Abrasives Or Nasty Chemicals
- Natural Waxes & Oils In the Leather Nalm Treatment Enhance The Colour Of Leather, Whilst Lightly Waterproofing Leaving A Proctective Smooth Mid Sheen Shine Finish
- Used By 1000's Of Professionals Daily For Trusted Clean Results
- Never Tested On Animals – Safe Vegan Formula To Use In & Around Your Family Home & Clothing Items
- Easy To Use Effective Leather Cleaning Care Kit Treatment Ready Use Solution For Maintaing All Your Leather Items
Leather Cleaning Care Kit is a simple and easy way to clean any leather items in three simple steps. The kit contains Cleaner, Conditioner & nourishing Leather Balm to fully clean, deodorise and restore.
Regularly cleaning and conditioning leather not only keeps it looking in good condition, but it also helps to prolong its life. Our products keep the surface clean, prevent cracking and provide a barrier to dirt and stains when applied regularly.
Our leather cleaning products have a neutral pH. They are designed to deep clean without stripping back the natural finish. Use them on leather items throughout your home including sofas, bags, leather purse, boots, shoes and leather belts.
These products are safe to use on any type of sealed leather and any colour. A small amount goes a long way, so this cost-effective kit will last you plenty of applications.
Spray Leather Cleaner onto the surface area. Wipe away dirt with a clean microfibre cloth.
Apply a small amount of Leather Conditioner to a clean microfibre cloth. Work into the leather in circular motions, buffing to an even finish. Leave to dry before applying Leather Balm.
Apply Leather Balm by using a clean microfibre cloth to swirl around the balm tin. Once you have a small amount of balm on the cloth, apply it to the leather in circular motions. Buff to an even finish. Allow to dry and sink into the leather before use.
These products are not designed for non-sealed leathers such as nubuck, suede or aniline.