- Organic non-toxic alternative to traditional patio cleaners that contain caustic & harmful chemicals
- Cleans, restores & maintains outdoor surfaces. Restores the natural colour of surfaces without any scrubbing or rinsing
- See results in 48hr's with an easy-to-use spray & leave formula
- Aquatic life and pet safe
- Clean bricks, fencing, paths, patios & driveways
- Highly concentrated formula makes 20L & covers up to 120 square metres
Organic Spray Away achieves a professional standard, even, clean surface whilst being less harmful for the planet.
Organic acetic acids break down dirt and unwanted debris from patios, driveways, decking's, wood, concrete, brick and other materials.
Apply on a warm, dry day using a garden sprayer for even application. Other apparatus, such as watering cans, should not be used to avoid pooling. Protect lawns and flowerbeds by sectioning off the affected area. Leave to dry completely before allowing children & pets to walk over the surface.
*You might recognise Organic Spray Away Patio Cleaner - we reformulated Spray Today Gone Tomorrow our old Patio Cleaner solution to reduce environmental impact without compromising on cleaning results. You can clean outdoor areas without worrying about caustic, harmful chemicals using our organic, non-toxic formula.
Our product is highly concentrated at 3:1. That’s 1 part Spray Today Gone Tomorrow to 3 parts water. Use 1 litre of solution to every 3 litres of water. Leave to work for up to 48 hours if required on very dirty surfaces. Use as often as needed to maintain outdoor areas.
*Organic Spray Away is a safe, non-toxic formula, but it should still be spot tested before use. Some surfaces may not be suitable for cleaning with natural acids, such as Marble, Limestone, unfinished Zinc, Iron/Steel surfaces, galvanised surfaces and some natural stone as temporary discolouring can occur.